NAB Delhi is in constant need of your help. To enable us to support our deserving and talented group of blind, Deaf-Blind and Multi-Disabled children and youth please consider donating in cash or kind. Some of the options for supporting us are listed below. Besides this you may contact us to discuss other options.
- Sponsor a School Going Child’s Education: INR 60,000 per annum
- Sponsor a Preparatory School Going Child
- Day Scholar: INR 24,000 per annum
- Hosteller: INR 48,000 per annum
- Sponsor a Child from Centre for Multiple Disabilities: INR 24,000 per annum
- Sponsor Braille/Talking Books for a Child: INR 5,000 per annum
- Sponsor a Laptop for a School Going Child: INR 25,000 each
- Adopt an Elderly Person at the Home for Aged Blind: INR 5000 per month
Sponsor breakfast, lunch or dinner:
- Sponsor Special Breakfast for 200 blind children at Rs. 2,500
- Sponsor Lunch / Dinner for 200 blind children at Rs. 4,500 only
- Sponsor Special Lunch / Dinner for 200 blind children at Rs. 6,500 only
Life membership of the NAB DELHI (Subject to the approval of the Governing Body): INR 5,000
Donation can be made by cash
cheque / draft / bank transfer in
favour of “National Association for the Blind”. You can send your small contributions via PayTM at 9212319671.
All donations are eligible for 50% Income Tax concession under Section 80G.
Please contact us for FCRA details if contributing from outside India.
Contact us for receipts and income tax exemption certificates and more ways to contribute.
Phone: +91 8826260010, +91 11 26175886. Email: email@example.com.