We are trying to recover from the financial crisis due to the Covid 19 Lockdown. Please donate any amount or consider the options listed below. You can donate now using Net Banking, any Debit or Credit card and popular wallets. Bank transfer information and more donation options are given below.
Donations made by USA citizens are exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of USA through Angels for Angels (Fiscal Sponsor)
NAB Delhi is in constant need of your help. To enable us to support our deserving and talented group of blind, Deaf-Blind and Multi-Disabled children and youth please consider donating in cash or kind. Some of the options for supporting us are listed below. Besides this you may contact us to discuss other options.
- Sponsor a School Going Child’s Education: INR 60,000 per annum
- Sponsor a Preparatory School Going Child
- Day Scholar: INR 24,000 per annum
- Hosteller: INR 48,000 per annum
- Sponsor a Child from Centre for Multiple Disabilities: INR 24,000 per annum
- Sponsor Braille/Talking Books for a Child: INR 5,000 per annum
- Sponsor a Laptop for a School Going Child: INR 25,000 each
- Adopt an Elderly Person at the Home for Aged Blind: INR 5000 per month
Sponsor breakfast, lunch or dinner:
Please consider sponsoring food for the blind children on your birthday, anniversary or whenever you desire.
- Sponsor Simple Breakfast for 200 blind children at Rs. 3,000 or Special Breakfast for Rs. 3,500
- Sponsor Lunch / Dinner for 200 blind children at Rs. 5,100 only
- Sponsor Special Lunch / Dinner for 200 blind children at Rs. 7,000 only
- Provide Snacks to hostel children at 4 pm on your chosen day for Rs. 4,000 only.
Life membership of the NAB DELHI (Subject to the approval of the Governing Body): INR 5,000
Bank transfer information for donation from India
Account Name: M/s NAB
Bank A/c No. 0162000100227946
Punjab National Bank, Sec. 4 Market, RK Puram, New Delhi 110022.
Acc. Type: Savings
IFSC/RTFS/NEFT Code: PUNB0016200
PAN No.: AAATT0506C
Donation can be made by cash
cheque / draft / bank transfer in
favour of “National Association for the Blind”. You can send your small contributions via UPI to [email protected] or by PayTM to 9212319671.
All donations are eligible for 50% Income Tax concession under Section 80G.
Donating from outside India? Please use the PayPal button given above.
Donors who do not have Indian passport need to transfer funds to our FCRA bank account or use the PayPal button given above.
Please contact us if you want our FCRA (foreign donation) Bank account details.
FCRA Registration number: 231650640
Contact us for receipts and income tax exemption certificates and more ways to contribute.
Phone: +91 8826260010, +91 11 26175886. Email: [email protected]